Installs an sbuild and schroot environment for package building.
- misc ›
This charm is designed to set up sbuild for a bug-squashing party.
It enables SSH passwords (after locking the ubuntu user's password), so
Hacks to run remotely:
for destroying all chroots.
for reporting the state of a machine.
For example, to throw a bug-squashing party, configure juju and sbuild.yaml for
the password salt, distros, etc, then execute:
juju boostrap juju deploy --config sbuild.yaml --repository /scratch/ubuntu/vcs/juju/examples local:sbuild builder-bsp juju add-unit builder-bsp juju add-unit builder-bsp juju add-unit builder-bsp # Dump reports printable on little slips of paper to hand out at the party: ./slips builder-bsp | mpage -1 | lp
- (boolean) Setup accounts for public access.
- (string) Space-separated list of distro:release,release to create chroots for.
- (string) The home directory location for the above account.
- (string) Contents of mk-sbuild.rc. See $ man mk-sbuild.
- (string) Conternts of ~/.mk-sbuild.sources. See $ man mk-sbuild.
- (string) Comma-separated list of extra packages to install in chroots.
- (string) Salt for generating builder accounts.
- (string) The name of the account that performs builds.