The Prometheus Pushgateway exists to allow ephemeral and batch jobs to
expose their metrics to Prometheus. Since these kinds of jobs may not
exist long enough to be scraped, they can instead push their metrics to
a Pushgateway. The Pushgateway then exposes these metrics to Prometheus.
- monitoring ›
Juju prometheus pushgateway charm
The charm should be related to the prometheus charm
Common configuration options:
- persistence - whether to persist metrics to disk
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (boolean) If set to True metrics will be persisten on disk
- (string) The minimum interval at which to write out the persistence file. Prometheus' default is 5m0s.
- (int) Prometheus pushgateway listening port
- (string) If install_method is set to "snap" this option controlls channel name. Supported values are: "stable", "candidate", "beta" and "edge"
- (string) HTTP/HTTPS web proxy for Snappy to use when accessing the snap store.
- (string) The address of a Snappy Enterprise Proxy to use for snaps e.g. http://snap-proxy.example.com