For the VMs to have access to Nova's metadata and DHCP services, it is
necessary that neutron-metadata-agent and neutron-dhcp-agent run in a
baremetal machine connected to the MidoNet topology. This charm takes care of
Neutron Agents for MidoNet
This charm is a subordinate charm for the neutron-api charm. It configures the
Neutron DHCP and metadata agents to work in the recommended topology and
configuration for MidoNet.
# Deploy the network controller juju deploy --to X neutron-api --config=your_config_file.cfg juju deploy neutron-agents-midonet --config=your_config_file.cfg juju deploy midonet-agent --config=your_config_file.cfg juju deploy midonet-api --config=your_config_file.cfg # Make its relations juju add-relation neutron-api neutron-agents-midonet juju add-relation neutron-api midonet-api juju add-relation neutron-api midonet-agent juju add-relation neutron-api keystone juju add-relation neutron-api mysql juju add-relation neutron-api nova-cloud-controller juju add-relation neutron-api rabbitmq-server juju add-relation neutron-agents-midonet nova-cloud-controller
- (string) The Midokura Enterprise MidoNet password credentials to access the repository.
- (string) The Midokura Enterprise MidoNet username credentials to access the repository.
- (string) 'mem-1.8', 'mem-1.9', 'midonet-2015.06' NOTE: updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of MidoNet (do not change between MEM and MidoNet) will trigger a software upgrade.
- (string) Repository from which to install. May be one of the following: distro (default), ppa:somecustom/ppa, a deb url sources entry, or a supported Cloud Archive release pocket. Supported Cloud Archive sources include: cloud:<series>-<openstack-release> cloud:<series>-<openstack-release>/updates cloud:<series>-<openstack-release>/staging cloud:<series>-<openstack-release>/proposed For series=Precise we support cloud archives for openstack-release: * icehouse For series=Trusty we support cloud archives for openstack-release: * juno * kilo * ... NOTE: updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of OpenStack will trigger a software upgrade. NOTE: when openstack-origin-git is specified, openstack specific packages will be installed from source rather than from the openstack-origin repository.
- (string) Username used to access rabbitmq queue
- (string) Rabbitmq vhost