This charm deploys Neo4j. Neo4j is a highly scalable native graph database that leverages data relationships as first-class entities, helping enterprises build intelligent applications to meet today’s evolving data challenges.
- database ›
What is Neo4j? Neo4j is a highly scalable, robust, native graph database. It is used in mission-critical apps by thousands of leading startups, enterprises, and governments around the world. You can learn more here.
To use the Neo4j charm:
juju deploy neo4j
You can then browse to http://ip-address:7474 to use the Neo4j browser.
This software was created in the IDLab research group of Ghent University in Belgium. This software is used in Tengu, a project that aims to make experimenting with data frameworks and tools as easy as possible.
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) The key for the Debian package repository.
- (string) The repository to install Debian packages from.
- deb http://debian.neo4j.org/repo stable/
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) This option will install a neo4j python driver. Supported drivers are Neo4J python driver(neo4j-driver) and Py2Neo(py2neo). Set to none if no driver has to be installed.