Limesurvey is a complete web survey application: - Unlimited number of surveys at the same time - Unlimited number of questions in a survey (only limited by your database) - Unlimited number of participants to a survey - Multi-lingual surveys - User-management - 20 different question types with more to come - WYSIWYG HTML editor - Quotas management and much more. See http://www.limesurvey.org/ for details.
- Application ›
Juju charm limesurvey author: Nick Barcet email@example.com
Setup your site specific parameters in limesurvey.yaml
vi limesurvey.yaml a list of all settable parameter with description is available using juju get limesurvey
Deployment with mysql and haproxy
juju bootstrap juju deploy --config limesurvey.yaml limesurvey juju deploy mysql juju deploy haproxy juju add-relation mysql limesurvey juju add-relation limesurvey haproxy juju expose haproxy
Accessing you new limesurvey survey site should be ready at http://
/. To find out the public address of haproxy, look for it in the output of the 'juju status' command. The admin interface is at http:// /admin/with default login (admin) and password (password) that you should change as soon as possible.
- (string) The default email address used for error notification of sent messages for the site administrator (Return-Path).
- (string) The default email address of the site administrator (displayed on the front page).
- (string) Name of the site admin
- (string) If you want to enable persistent database connections set this to 'true' - this might be faster for some database drivers. This setting cannot be changed after initial deployment.
- (string) Default password for the admin user. This setting cannot be changed after initial deployment.
- (string) The default language to use - the available languages are the directory names in the /locale dir - for example de = German
- (string) Mailer type to use. Value can be 'mail' (internal phpmailer), 'sendmail', 'qmail', 'smtp'
- (string) Address of the SMTP host and optional port.
- (string) SMTP authorisation password - empty password is not allowed
- (string) Set this to 'ssl' or 'tls' to use SSL/TLS for SMTP connection
- (string) SMTP authorisation username - only set this if your server requires authorization - if you set it you HAVE to set a password too
- (string) Storage engine mysql should use when creating survey results tables and token tables. Default is myISAM, but InnoDB should be much faster with concurent access. This setting cannot be changed after initial deployment.
- (string) The official name of the site (appears in the Window title)