Machine learning (ML) toolkit that is dedicated to making deployments of ML workflows on Kubernetes simple, portable, and scalable.
Kubeflow Pipelines API Operator
This charm encompasses the Kubernetes Python operator for Kubeflow Pipelines API (see CharmHub).
To install Kubeflow Pipelines API, run:
juju deploy kfp-api
For more information, see https://juju.is/docs
- (boolean) If true, the default pipeline version will be updated when uploading a new version of a pipeline
- (boolean) If true, pipeline run steps can be cached instead of re-run
- (string) Which image to list as the backing image for a pipeline run step pulled from cache
- (string) GRPC port
- (string) HTTP port
- (string) Connection timeout used when initializing clients for related services. The format used can be anything accepted by `time.ParseDuration`.
- (string) Name of log file in object storage
- (string) Prefix for log file in object storage
- (string) Default pipeline runner service account. Used if service account is left unspecified when creating a run