Sample Apps in different programming languages are available for app developers to refer. App developers can get source files to copy and paste the code needed which simplify app development. This will reduce the time to develop and be able to adjust the coding according to the app they have in their mind to build.
- applications ›
TAP is an end to end self service platform for Developers and Non Developers to create and market diverse Telco apps for individual or business needs. TAP is the Telco dream to build a complete mobile ecosystem by exposing Telco services via a rich set of Telco APIs. SMS, USSD, Charging, In-App Purchasing and LBS are some of the APIs that is being exposed through TAP.
We have created three charms in juju, in order to ease the effort put by the developers in preparing the environment and in configuring the dependencies.
For more information, please watch the following youtube video:
Sample USSD application
The Dev Space sample application is a simple USSD based application where the application users shall get gym tips and other by simply navigating through couple of USSD screens. The main objective of the sample application is to give an initial understanding about the application creation using Dev Space APIs and guidance in the process.
This hsenidmobile-ctap-sampleapp-ussd runs the hSenidmobile devspace USSD sample application and it connects to the hsenidmobile-ctap-simulator.
Oracle JRE / open JRE
To deploy this charm you will need at a minimum: a cloud environment (ex: amazon AWS) OR a working Juju installation with LXC (only in ubuntu). See 'new to juju?' section on readme for the bundle for information.
Once you have bootstrapped above environment successfully, you can use following command to deploy ussd sample app
juju deploy hsenidmobile-ctap-sampleapp-ussd
And finally expose the ctap-sampleapp-ussd service:
juju expose hsenidmobile-ctap-sampleapp-ussd
With defualt settings, your app should be listening on port http://machine-ip:5557/mo-receiver. Please use this URL in sdp simulator for communicating with the application.
default app id is APP_000001 and password is dfc0333b82a8e01f500e7e37188f97eo
hSenid Mobile Developer Space
hSenid Mobile developer support
- (string) Application name (locks after provisioning)
- HMS info desk
- (string) Start menu item 1
- hSenid Mobile Solutions\n1.Company\n2.Products\n3.Careers\n000.Exit
- (string) Start menu item 2
- Company Details\n1.CEO\n2.Location\n3.Branches\n4.Contact\n999.Back
- (string) Sub menu 1 item 1
- Mr.Dinesh Saparamadu.\n999.Back
- (string) Sub menu 1 item 2
- Darley Road,Colombo, Srilanka.\n999.Back
- (string) Sub menu 1 item 3
- hSenid mobile\n999.Back
- (string) Sub menu 1 item 4
- (string) Start menu item 3
- (string) Sub menu 2 item 1
- Career grade service delivery platform\n999.Back
- (string) Sub menu 2 item 2
- Service Creation Environment\n999.Back
- (string) Start menu item 4
- Careers\n1.Software Engineer\n2.Project Manager\n999.Back
- (string) Sub menu 3 item 1
- Java Software Engineer for mobile back end development ( email: firstname.lastname@example.org ) \n999.Back
- (string) Sub menu 3 item 1
- Experienced Project Manager ( email: email@example.com ) \n999.Back
- (int) Port for App listen on (locks after provisioning)