FreshRSS is an RSS aggregator and reader. It allows you to read and follow several news websites at a glance without the need to browse from one website to another.
Use this charm to deploy Fresh-RSS backed by either PostgreSQL or MySQL.
This charm can be deployed with either a Juju deployed mysql or postgresql database or a user supplied database.
$ juju deploy fresh-rss $ juju deploy postgresql $ juju relate fresh-rss postgresql:db $ juju expose fresh-rss
$ juju deploy fresh-rss $ juju deploy percona-cluster mysql $ juju relate fresh-rss mysql $ juju expose fresh-rss
User Supplied Database Deploy
$ juju deploy fresh-rss --config db-uri="mysql://user:password@host:port/dbname" $ juju expose fresh-rss
You can then browse to
http://<ip-address-of-freshrss> to configure FreshRSS.
Tyler Scheuble (c) firstname.lastname@example.org
AGPLv3 - See
LICENSE file in the same directory as this readme.
Report bugs/feature requests on the github issues page for this charm
- (string) Options are 'form', 'http_auth' (using the Web server access control), 'none' (dangerous).
- (string) An optional prefix in front of the names of the tables.
- (string) MySQL or PostgreSQL db-uri to use for Fresh-RSS database.
- (string) Name for the FreshRSS user in the database.
- (string) Password of default FreshRSS user. It is recommended to changed this password.
- (string) Name of default FreshRSS user.
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) Should be a public (routable) FQDN if possible, and is used for push (WebSub), for some API functions (e.g. favicons), and external URLs in FreshRSS.
- (string) listen address
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) Language for FreshRSS installation.
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (int) Port to be used from the web server.
- (string) HTTP/HTTPS web proxy for Snappy to use when accessing the snap store.
- (string) The address of a Snap Store Proxy to use for snaps e.g. http://snap-proxy.example.com
- (string) How often snapd handles updates for installed snaps. The default (an empty string) is 4x per day. Set to "max" to check once per month based on the charm deployment date. You may also set a custom string as described in the 'refresh.timer' section here: https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/system-options/87