This charm supports deploying Etcd from the upstream binaries with resources.
It will also TLS wrap your service, and distribute client keys to any service
connecting. Etcd is a highly available key/value store.
Etcd is a highly available distributed key value store that provides a reliable
way to store data across a cluster of machines. Etcd gracefully handles master
elections during network partitions and will tolerate machine failure,
including the master.
Your applications can read and write data into etcd. A simple use-case is to
store database connection details or feature flags in etcd as key value pairs.
These values can be watched, allowing your app to reconfigure itself when they
Advanced uses take advantage of the consistency guarantees to implement
database master elections or do distributed locking across a cluster of
Etcd allows storing data in a distributed hierarchical database with
This charm is maintained along with the components of Charmed Kubernetes. For full information,
please visit the official Charmed Kubernetes docs.
- (boolean) The service binds to all network interfaces if true. The service binds only to the first found bind address of each relation if false
- (string) The snap channel from which to install etcd (e.g. '3.3/stable'), or 'auto' to accept the charm default. Choosing 'auto' will install the latest supported version of etcd at deploy time, but will not automatically upgrade to a newer version thereafter.
- (int) Port to run the ETCD Management service
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (int) Port to run the public ETCD service on
- (string) DEPRECATED. Use snap-http-proxy and snap-https-proxy model configuration settings. HTTP/HTTPS web proxy for Snappy to use when accessing the snap store.
- (string) DEPRECATED. Use snap-store-proxy model configuration setting. The address of a Snap Store Proxy to use for snaps e.g. http://snap-proxy.example.com
- (string) How often snapd handles updates for installed snaps. Set to an empty string to check 4x per day. Set to "max" (the default) to check once per month based on the charm deployment date. You may also set a custom string as described in the 'refresh.timer' section here: https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/system-options/87