Cinder is the block storage service for the Openstack project. . This charm provides a purestorage backend for Cinder
purestorage Storage Backend for Cinder
This charm provides a Purestorage storage backend for use with the Cinder charm.
juju deploy cinder juju deploy cinder-purestorage --config driver-source="ppa:openstack-charmers/purestorage-stable" juju add-relation cinder-purestorage cinder
The Purestorage python packages are currently provided through a PPA which is managed by the OpenStack Charmers team until such time as the driver packages can be added to Ubuntu and/or the Ubuntu Cloud Archive.
See config.yaml for details of configuration options. The cinder-purestorage charm needs to be configured to point at the storage array. Typically, the settings that need to be configured are:
protocol: iscsi volume-backend-name: cinder-pure san-ip: PURESTORAGE_IP pure-api-token: API_TOKEN
See config.yaml for the full list of configuration options.
- (string) Key ID to import to the apt keyring to support use with arbitary source configuration from outside of Launchpad archives or PPA's.
- (string) Optional configuration to support use of additional sources such as: - ppa:myteam/ppa - cloud:trusty-proposed/kilo - http://my.archive.com/ubuntu main The last option should be used in conjunction with the key configuration option.
- (string) SAN protocol to use. Choose between iscsi or fc.
- (string) API token for FlashArray access
- (string) Management VIP address of the Pure Storage FlashArray
- (string) Service name to present to Cinder