Ceilometer project aims to become the infrastructure to collect measurements
within OpenStack so that no two agents would need to be written to collect
the same data. It's primary targets are monitoring and metering, but the
framework should be easily expandable to collect for other needs. To that
effect, Ceilometer should be able to share collected data with a variety of
. This charm should be used in conjunction with the ceilometer and nova-compute
charms to collect OpenStack measurements.
This charm provides the Ceilometer Compute Agent for OpenStack.
It must be deployed in each nova-compute node.
See Ceilometer charm (lp:~yolanda.robla/charms/precise/ceilometer/trunk)
for usage details.
- (boolean) If True enables openstack upgrades for this charm via juju actions. You will still need to set openstack-origin to the new repository but instead of an upgrade running automatically across all units, it will wait for you to execute the openstack-upgrade action for this charm on each unit. If False it will revert to existing behavior of upgrading all units on config change.
- (string) Used by the nrpe-external-master subordinate charm. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (string) Repository from which to install. May be one of the following: distro (default), ppa:somecustom/ppa, a deb url sources entry, or a supported Ubuntu Cloud Archive e.g. . cloud:<series>-<openstack-release> cloud:<series>-<openstack-release>/updates cloud:<series>-<openstack-release>/staging cloud:<series>-<openstack-release>/proposed . See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OpenStack/CloudArchive for info on which cloud archives are available and supported. . NOTE: updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of OpenStack will trigger a software upgrade unless action-managed-upgrade is set to True.
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.