Are you getting maximum value from your big data?
Despite most businesses understanding the power and competitive advantage they could gain from harnessing their big data more effectively and leveraging it more efficiently, it’s not an easy goal to achieve.
That’s why we’ve partnered with Spicule to co-present, ‘How to harness big data for maximum business value’, a webinar dealing with the challenges of gathering and processing data.
Why you should join us
Data is your most precious asset and if your business can automate and gather data more efficiently, you will gain invaluable insights into your organisation, your customers, and your competition. But, as modern technology has evolved and data streams have become more varied and complex, harnessing the big data you need to succeed has become more time consuming and expensive.
However with their flexible and simple-to-use data platforms developed by Juju experts and customised to meet your specific business needs, Spicule and Canonical have made gathering and utilising your big data easier and more cost-effective than ever. Our use of open-source technologies also means these platforms can be modelled and deployed on any cloud-based application.
During the webinar you’ll:
- Be introduced to the open-source software tools Apache Bigtop and Apache Druid
- Find out how Apache Druid can use real-time analytics and historical data to give you a more detailed business picture with faster response times
- Discover how the open-source Juju charms can make complex data processing platforms easier to set-up, as well as adding value to your data applications
- See how to run analytics through the Apache Superset user interface, or by embedding Apache Superset into your own application
- Watch a live Apache Druid demonstration
- Learn how Spicule and Canonical can help you extract maximum value from your big data, and find out more about the world-class products, services and support they both provide.
At the end of the webinar you’ll have a chance to ask questions of the presenters.
The webinar will be co-presented by Tom Barber, Spicule’s founder and CEO, and Carmine Rimi, a Canonical Product Manager.
To learn more about how Canonical and Spicule can help you make sense of your big data register for the webinar on the 11th of December 2018 by clicking below.