AppFlower is an open source application builder for use in building web-based applications. AppFlower provides a visual designer (Studio) to develop applications without prior knowledge of programming, using drag and drop and no coding. Advanced users can create more complex applications.
- Enterprise-level application builder
- Web-based Visual Designer (IDE)
- Widget, Layout and Theme builder
- No coding philosophy
- Native REST integration for all Widgets
- Modern web 2.0 user-interface with Sencha
- RAD for web 2.0
- Open-source and Extendable (based on Symfony & Sencha)
- Integrated Debugging and Benchmarker utilities
- Large community-base with plugins from both AppFlower, Sencha, Symfony (and 3rd party php frameworks like Zend).
- applications ›
AppFlower is an open source application builder for use in building web-based
applications. AppFlower provides a visual designer (Studio) to develop
applications without prior knowledge of programming, using drag and drop and
no coding. Advanced users can create more complex applications.
- Author: Jimmi Andersen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latest Modified: 23/Marts - 2012
- License: MIT
Work in-progress to add improved support for
- charm upgrade
- integration with load-balancers, reverse-proxy and memcached for php-session
- Extend support for other aws services
AppFlower requires a Database to be fully running, and could be clued together
with other services like haproxy, or varnish for improved performance and
Getting started deploying AppFlower
Bootstrap your juju environment
Deploy MySQL and AppFlower
juju deploy appflower juju deploy mysql
Add a relation between AppFlower and the Database
juju add-relation appflower mysql
Expose the service
juju expose appflower
Your new project can now be accessed at http://
found while running "juju status", and look under the appflower service.
If you want to spin up a reverse proxy in front..
Deploy a varnish (reverse-proxy) instance
juju deploy varnish
Connect varnish and appflower
juju add-relation varnish appflower
- (string) The name of the project